It is a liquid polymer with a composition of nano-particles.The substance is ecologically clean and harmless to humans and nature. When applying it, you do not have to use gloves or any safety items for protection. It does not contain silicone, wax or fat.
What it does is, an invisible micro-film with nano-particles that has extremely strong hydrophobic and oleophobic features. Explained in a simple way – Hydrophobic comes from Hydro – Water and Phobos – Fear, or simply said – fear of water. These are the features of molecules to be pushed away from water. Oleophobic features are literally the molecules fearing any oily matters. It will protect the surface, from becoming oily from fingerprints for an example and makes it extremely easy to be removed.
The micro-fiber towels in the the kit, will help you apply the product more efficiently and you will achieve a significanly increased duration of the product’s active effect
Usage benefits and advantages:
– It improves the overall visuals of your car, as it fills up the micro-scratches;
– It also reduces the bad effects of UV-rays;
– It protects the surfaces from corrosion;
– The processed surfaces become more anti-static;
– It reduces the durable accumulation of sticking dust, dirt and insects;
– It protects the paint from damages, loss of color or bird feces;
– Washing your car will become extremely easy and fast;
– Cleaning the processed surfaces happens without the usage of a brush, often everything that is needed is simply water.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Before the first application, the surfaces must be perfectly clean. Wait for them to dry out completely or dry them up yourself. Do not apply over heated up surfaces or at places that are under direct sunlight. Recommended temperature of the processed surfaces is from +5 to +25 degrees Celsius.
2. Shake the bottle well. Spray 2-3 times a small part of the microfiber towel’s mossy side. Do not put too big amount of the product, because this will not lead to a better result. For an optimal effect, you need about 1 gram per square meter. Every additional amount is going to stay on the microfiber towel, which means that it will go to waste.
3. Equally apply the product over the surface you would like to cover. Wait from 3 to 5 minutes and then, use a clean area of the microfiber towel to remove the unneeded amount from the processed surface.
4. Polish with the smooth microfiber towel.
5. During the first 2 hours after the appliance, do not get the surfaces wet and avoid mechanical impacts ( make sure they are not rubbed by a towel or scratched for an example ) over them.
6. The substance polymerizes completely 12 hours after it has been applied.