All weather, environmentally friendly car detailing and nano protect product for plastic, metal and rubber parts of the interiors of transport vehicles.
Easily coated and polished, a strong protective layer is created which prevents microbial fouling and hazardous UV exposure. Dead surfaces are rendered brand new shining interior parts, adds anti static effect.
Easily coated and polished, Creates a long lasting protective layer which prevents bio fouling and is resistant to a UV induced damaging effect. Coated surfaces obtain anti static properties.
Treated surfaces obtain hydrophobic properties, small scratches are polished and hidden. Automobile interior polish product forms thin and optically transparent protective layer which protects your car inner parts from dirt, grime and ageing.
Cleaning after coating process is easy and it is performed quickly by only wet wipe with water or with nanoFormula car cleaner – without any environmental pollution.
– Visually removes micro-scratches and the small bumps over the surfaces;
– Significantly improves the appearance of the processed surfaces;
– Reduces the accumulation of dust;
– The processed surfaces become more anti-static;
– It stops the spreading of infections and improves the general hygiene in the car;
– It reduces the bad effects of UV-rays, especially over the plastic elements;
– It protects the materials from harm over their colors;
– Extremely lowered is the need of usage of degreasing agents and the costs for purchasing them as well as chemical and abrasive cleaning substances;
Cleaning the processed surfaces requires only a wet microfiber towel and it takes a couple of times less effort to be done. Unlike usually, now you also spend a lot less time.
Instruction For Use:
1. Before the first application, the surfaces must be perfectly clean. Wait for them to dry out completely or dry them up yourself.
2. Shake the bottle well. Spray 2-3 times a small part of the microfiber towel’s mossy side. Do not put too big amount of the product, because this will not lead to a better result. For an optimal effect, you need about 1 gram per square meter. Every additional amount is going to stay on the microfiber towel, which means that it will go to waste.
3. Equally apply the product over the surface you would like to cover. Wait from 3 to 5 minutes and then, use a clean area of the microfiber towel to remove the unneeded amount from the processed surface.
4. Polish with the smooth microfiber towel.
5. During the first 2 hours after the appliance, do not get the surfaces wet and avoid mechanical impacts ( make sure they are not rubbed by a towel or scratched for an example ) over them.
6. The substance polymerizes completely 12 hours after it has been applied.