The Clever Coat glass Nano-Product is developed and assigned for usage and protection over the lights, glasses and mirrors of your car.
It is a liquid polymer with a composition of nano-particles of the dioxides of titanium and zirconium.
The substance is ecologically clean and harmless to humans and nature. When applying it, you do not have to use gloves or any safety items for protection.
What it does is, an invisible micro-film with nano-particles that has extremely strong hydrophobic and oleophobic features. Explained in a simple way – Hydrophobic comes from Hydro – Water and Phobos – Fear, or simply said – fear of water. These are the features of molecules to be pushed away from water. Oleophobic features are literally the molecules fearing any oily matters. It will protect the surface, from becoming oily from fingerprints for an example and makes it extremely easy to be removed.
We highly recommend our Micro-fiber towels kit that will help you apply the product more efficiently and you will achieve a significanly increased duration of the product’s active effect.
Usage benefits and advantages:
– It improves the optic properties of the glasses;
– Your head and rear lights will shine brighter;
– Significantly increases visibility when driving during the night or during bad meteorological conditions.
– Reduces the blinding effect of cars’ headlights that are coming towards you;
– Snow and ice do not stick onto the glass and are now easily removed;
– Reduces the bad effects from UV-rays;
– All of the surfaces onto which you use the product will become more anti-static;
– Insects, dust and dirt will no longer get glued and stuck over the surfaces and will also be extremely easy to remove;
– When driving with speed over 70 km/h, your windshield cleaners become completely unneeded as the air stream is going to push the water out of the front windshield;
– You no longer need a brush to clean the surfaces and the whole process is significantly less time-consuming. Often, only spraying the car with water is more than enough to do the job;
ISTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Before the first application, the surfaces must be perfectly clean. Wait for them to dry out completely or dry them up yourself. Do not apply over heated up surfaces or at places that are under direct sunlight. Recommended temperature of the processed surfaces is from +5 to +25 degrees Celsius.
2. Shake the bottle well. Let some drops out from the bottle onto the small part of the microfiber towel’s mossy side by shaking it over a couple of times. Do not put too big amount of the product, because this will not lead to a better result. For an optimal effect, you need about 1 gram per square meter. Every additional amount is going to stay on the microfiber towel, which means that it will go to waste.
3. Equally apply the product over the surface you would like to cover. Wait from 3 to 5 minutes and then, use a clean area of the microfiber towel to remove the unneeded amount from the processed
4. Polish with the smooth microfiber towel.
5. During the first 2 hours after the appliance, do not get the surfaces wet and avoid mechanical impacts ( make sure they are not rubbed by a towel or scratched for an example ) over them.
6. The substance polymerizes completely 12 hours after it has been applied