The nano-products are water-based, with added on additionally nano-components and natural colorants. The main nano-component in them – Silicon, soaks deep in the wood and forms a protective lair, which does not allow the air and moist to go through. The protective functions of the layer is increasing with time and it gets to its maximum strength and optimal effect after a year after it has been used onto a surface.
CleverCOAT Wood PREMIER is the first product of the duo-component protection. It is a milky-white or toned liquid, which is likely to look like a gel. It soaks deep into the wood and with time it forms inside the wooden fibers insoluble protective nano-coverage, which stays active for a very long time.
Its composition is not hydrophobic and can easily be washed away with water. It is not used separately by itself. It serves only as a foundation for the second product to be applied over ( The CleverCOAT Wood finish ).
Instruction for use:
– Before applying, shake the product well, in order for the gel-like substance to liquefy. You apply it by using a brush or a roller over a clean and dry surface at minimal air temperature of 5 degrees Celsius.
– While applying, it is preferable that you have put on gloves and a mask.
– The time needed for the product to soak in and dry out completely is 2 to 4 hours.
– After applying, the tools must be washed well.
– The product has to be kept with its packing closed in temperature levels above 0 degrees.